How we collect your information
These are the ways we may collect your information:
- When you browse or purchase from our website – https://www.alexandrasports.com
- When you make a purchase in-store
- When you contact us by telephone or email
- When you sign up to one of our events or promotions
- When you enter one of our prize draws or competitions
- When you opt-in to receive our email newsletters
- When applying for a job with us
- When you sign up for our Loyalty Program
What sort of information we collect
- Your name, address, email, telephone number and gender
- Other details such as Birth Month, Visit History and Running Goals may also be taken when signing up for our Loyalty Program
- Details of transactions you make on our website or in-store
- Payment details for online orders
- Details of when you contact us by email, post or telephone. Please note that we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Events organized by us that you register for and/or attend
- Your device type and IP address used to access our website
- Information regarding your running, injury and current product history may be taken and stored when engaging in an in-store assessment
What we use your information for
We treat your information as private and confidential and all information is stored securely. The following are some ways we may use your information:
- Processing orders that you make via our website or in-store. Notifying you of the progress of your orders. Processing returns.
- Processing payments and refunds.
- Registering you via account set-up on our website or in-store, to keep a record of your purchases and preferences.
- Sending you marketing emails (only if you have directly opted-in)
- Fraud prevention
- To set default options on our website like delivery options
- To ensure our website is optimised for your current device
- To log your entry to any of our competitions and prize draws. To administer the competition/prize draw.
- To assess any application for a position within our company
- To locate previous assessment notes in store
- To view previous product purchases allowing us to provide a more accurate assessment in-store
Who we might share your information with
We will only use your information for the purposes of our dealings with you. We will not sell information or mailing lists to third parties. In order to fulfil your orders and provide you with excellent customer service we may share your information with the following companies:
- Shopify: payment service provider and website CMS
- Retail Express: In-Store POS system
- PayPal: for online orders that have selected this payment provider
- Apple Pay: for online orders that have selected this payment provider
- Barclays: In-Store Payment provider
- Royal Mail for delivery of your orders
- Postal Services in countries outside EU for the fulfilment of international orders
- MailChimp; email service for the distribution of our emails
- In-Store services practising in-store. This includes name, email, phone number and appointment times.
- Marketing and web development companies we work with
- Search Engine and Website Analytics providers
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information or any other information we obtain about you, we are entitled to do so.
If you opt-in to receive our marketing emails we will on occasion send you emails keeping you up to date with latest products, fitness and training advice, tips and tricks, invitations to our special in-store and running events, competitions and local training sessions.
To receive emails from us, you only need to provide us with your email address. In future, we may tailor emails and online advertising based on your location, what you’ve shown an interest in or buy from us. All our emails are strictly opt-in.
How you can unsubscribe
If at any point you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us you can do so by the following means:
- Click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any of our marketing emails
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you opt-out of receiving marketing emails, you will still receive order and delivery information by email.
Links to third party websites
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. Should you wish to follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these websites.
Any third party website that is selected to feature a link, have been specifically selected by our website team to appear.
How long we keep your information
We will keep your account information, including purchase history for as long as you choose to hold an account with us, this ensures we provide you with our regular high-standards service and allow us to provide accurate assessment results in-store. Other information will be held as follows:
- Details of email, post or telephone correspondence will be kept for a maximum of 18 months unless the matter is ongoing.
- Job application information will be kept up until the position is filled. Any close applicants may be kept on file for a further 6 months.
- In-Store assessment notes will be kept until the account is closed.
To ensure your latest information in up to date, you can ask for your preferences to be updated instore or by contacting us directly. If, however, you wish to permanently delete your information you will need to contact us with your information at email@example.com
At any time you may request your personal information be edited or even deleted. You may also request that we stop processing your information as laid out in this policy.
You have the right to access any information we hold about you. In such cases we a fee may be taken.
For information on how to contact us, please visit: https://www.alexandrasports.com/pages/contact-us
How to contact us
If you have any questions about how we collect your information, how we use this information, if you would like a copy of your information we have stored, or if you would like us to update or delete any of your information, please contact us in one of the following ways:
Log into your account at any time to edit your details
To cancel your subscription to our e-newsletters click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us at email@example.com
Call us on 02392 698 285
Write to us at:
140 Gladys Avenue
Hampshire, PO2 9BL